Better Diagnostic Information = Better Patient Management
The proprietary WaveSense targeted cell isolation and enrichment technology transforms non-invasive liquid biopsies into valuable data sources that enable enhanced diagnostic information.
Why Choose SunCoast Pathology?
- Staffed by Board Certified Pathologist and Nationally Certified, State Licensed Technologists.
- Quick Results
- Friendly and personalized service.
- Expeditious STAT Testing if required.
COVID-19 Pricing Information
|Test Name||Description||CPT/HCPCS Codes||Price*||Cash Price/Cost|
|SARS-CoV-2 RNA (COVID-19), Qualitative NAAT2||The test is designed to detect the virus that causes COVID-19 in respiratory specimens, for example nasal or oral swabs.||U0003 (1)||SunCoast will bill your health plan or the government $100.00 3, 4||Zero out-of pocket patient responsibility is expected for medically appropriate testing ordered by an authorized provider1|
- Consistent with provisions of the CARES Act, patients will not be billed for U0003 or 87636
- This test is also offered as part of two additional testing panels: a) SARS-CoV-2 RNA (COVID-19) and Respiratory Viral Panel, Qualitative NAAT; b) SARS-CoV-2 RNA (COVID-19) and Pathogen Panel, Qualitative NAAT
- Payer amount may vary based on coverage and contracted rates
- In addition to the $100, Suncoast will bill certain payers an additional amount of $25